If you are planning a trip to London, then this is the section for you. It’s not much at the moment but I’m hoping to have pages on transport, things to do and see, places to eat and stay, self-guided walking tours and other travel hints. Below is a list of the pages so far in this section, or else you can navigate under the ‘Visiting London’ tab in the menu bar above. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have so I can make these pages as helpful as possible.
Things to see and do in London
– London’s main attractions and sights, split into categories with basic visitor information such as entry prices and opening times
– Seasonal events that regularly appear on London’s calendar, such as festivals, concerts, royal pageantry, parades and seasonal activities.
Transport in London
– A basic run-down on how to get around London
– Cards, memberships and deals which can get you discounted travel and entry to places around London
Places to Stay
– A selection of cheap and central London accommodation